- Social Services
11/29/2010 - we have reach number of applications we are able to serve. As of this day we are not accepting any more new applications
11/25/2010- Distribution address is: 3712 9th Street SW, Suite #3
You should be contacted or contact us about the time of distribution, which is individual.
We will begin accepting applications for Christmas Assistance on Monday October 18, 2010. Our hours will be the same as regular food bank hours:
9:00 - 11:30 AM or 1:00 - 2:30 PM
We will continue to accept applications until we have reached our limit for the 2010 season. Please be prepared upon arrival by bringing all necessary documents, identification, etc. otherwise we will not be able to accept your application.
The office is closed on Wednesdays during the day.
We plan to be open to accept applications two Wednesday evenings:
October 27, 2010 from 6 - 8 PM
November 10, 2010 from 6 - 8 PM*
* Please understand the second Wednesday night session will happen only if applications are still available.
In order to apply, you must provide new documentation, current within the last six (6) months. We cannot accept applications without the information required.
- ID and proof of address for everyone in the family, including children
- Proof of income
If you cannot speak English, you will need to bring an interpreter twelve (12) years of age or older.
Children: Acceptable ID and Proof of Address (16 & under):
- School Report Card or ID
- Shot Records
- Anything with their name and address, such as any Government of Court document including their name and address.
- NOT ACCEPTABLE: DSHS cards or Social Security cards, as they do not include an address.
Adults and children 17 years and older must have an approved photo ID and proof of address.
Acceptable Photo ID
- Driver's License
- WA State ID Card
- Military ID
- College\Trade School ID
- Employment ID
Acceptable Proof of Address
- Mail with adults name and address
- Credit card bill
- Letter from Government and/or Court
- Bank statement
- Utility bill
- Insurance paperwork
- Rental receipt
- Auto\Vehicle registration
- Voter registration
Acceptable Proof of Income
- Paycheck stub
- Tax records
- DSHS Award letter
- Unemployment pay stub
- Food stamp letter
- SS, SSI, SSA Bank deposit\Award letter
- L&I pay stub
- Child or Spouse Support Letter from Court
If you are unemployed and someone else pays your bills (rent, utilities, etc.) you must provide a written statement from that person including the amount they pay for you and a name, address, and phone number for verification purposes.
Our service coverage area is restricted to the following ZIP codes: 98352, 98360, 98371, 98372, 98373, 98374, 98375, 98390, and 98391.